We host programmes from Best Practice Network in Birmingham,
If you are interested in applying to be on this programme please fill out the below application form
and contact Best Practice Network via their phone number 0117 920 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or website http://www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/dsbm-l4
We are planning on hosting one Cohort over 2016-2017,
- Thursday 22nd September;
- Thursday 8th December;
- Thursday 23rd March;
- Thursday 6th July.
LEVEL 4 DSBM (Diploma in School Business Management)
Who is this for?
The ILM Level 4 DSBM qualification is designed for SBM professionals who wish to enhance both their leadership, management and administrative skills and their knowledge and understanding in key elements of school business management. Professionals working outside the education sector will find this qualification essential if they wish to start a career in school business management.
International applicants are welcome to register but may be required to provide evidence of a suitable breadth of achievement in English language. Please contact us if you would like further information about this.
What are the benefits?
The Level 4 Diploma of School Business Management will equip senior administrators and new SBMs with the operational skills required to be an effective school business manager. Throughout the programme you will have:
- opportunities to enhance your leadership, administrative and managerial skills
- a personalised framework to develop your knowledge, understanding of key areas of SBM
- opportunities to develop your communication skills in a range of contexts
- access to coaching support to help you reflect on your personal development and the requirements of the school business manager role
- a foundation for future advanced professional development as a school business manager